To move from the current unsustainable linear plastic production to a circular economy, POLYKEY offers tailored services
On demand polymer synthesis
With an extended experience in polymer and organic chemistry, POLYKEY is your expert on the synthesis of materials for high-added value applications, including batteries, bioelectronics, bio-sourced materials, NIPUs, block polymers, etc.
- Functional polymers
- Polymers from renewable resources
- Polymers for batteries & bioelectronics
Recycling of plastic wastes
With solid expertise in recycling methodologies and two registered patents, POLYKEY is your expert in depolymerisation for developing a tailored recycling reaction under mild conditions.
- Recycling of blends and multilayers
- Analysis of plastic waste composition
- Recycling of a specific plastic or mixture
- Eco-design for better recycling
From petro- to bio-sourced
Want to improve the sustainability of your product or technology? POLYKEY can help you adapt your methodologies to improve your overall impact.
- Use of bio-sourced monomers and synthons
- Change for organocatalysis
- Eco-design for improved assessment
- Sustainable improvement of processes
From g to kg scale
With partially automatised pre-pilot and pilot equipment, at POLYKEY we are experts in the scale-up of polymerisation and depolymerisation reactions from gram to kilogram scale.
- Capacity up to 35 L
- Glass and metallic reactors
- Automatised system
- Compatible with high vacuum and temperatures